Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 03-16-2014, 03:49 PM   #391
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittykat364 View Post
Guess so, but the water bill for water changes would be outrageous!
Lol yea
__________________

__________________
God is amazing. The proof is in the pudding and the pudding is everywhere
African Leaf Fish Tank Build
GodFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 03:53 PM   #392
Nik
Aquarium Advice Newbie
 
Nik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodFan View Post
Lol yea

Probably like 10,000 $ every other week XD. I would probably stock it with a full blown coral reef .
__________________

__________________
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:02 PM   #393
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Kittykat364's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Probably like 10,000 $ every other week XD. I would probably stock it with a full blown coral reef .

May as well just build it near the ocean if you're going salt water and near a lake/river/etc. if you're going freshwater. It would probably be cheaper in the long run!
__________________
Kittykat364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 04:13 PM   #394
Nik
Aquarium Advice Newbie
 
Nik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittykat364 View Post
May as well just build it near the ocean if you're going salt water and near a lake/river/etc. if you're going freshwater. It would probably be cheaper in the long run!

IMO I would probably sell the tank and just buy a small ocean XD
__________________
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:25 PM   #395
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Kittykat364's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik View Post
IMO I would probably sell the tank and just buy a small ocean XD

Lol. And a sub.
__________________
Kittykat364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:52 PM   #396
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Bichir Bro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,773
If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittykat364 View Post
Lol. And a sub.
*me and US Navy General:
"Ok so lemme get this straight, you want to buy the USS Virginia?! What could you possibly use it for?"
"Oh you see I have this small ocean in my back yard...Oh and I saw in the add you have a SEAL team up for rent, how much an hour to rent team 8? I mean I gotta have somethin to guard everything."
__________________
Bichir Bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:57 AM   #397
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Kittykat364's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bichir Bro View Post
*me and US Navy General:
"Ok so lemme get this straight, you want to buy the USS Virginia?! What could you possibly use it for?"
"Oh you see I have this small ocean in my back yard...Oh and I saw in the add you have a SEAL team up for rent, how much an hour to rent team 8? I mean I gotta have somethin to guard everything."

Lololololol
__________________
Kittykat364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:48 PM   #398
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
 
brinahna_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsbro1997 View Post
I would donate to a foundation where they help re-introduce endangered marine animals back into the wild and they'd use the tank as a nursery/grow-out. Monterey Bay Aquarium might find some use for it.

Or I could always just, ya know, have a couple of common goldfish in there...big upgrade from a bowl, no?

Lol the goldfish would get like 5 foot XD
__________________

__________________
brinahna_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.