If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would look awesome. But how would you transport them to the tank? And pay for them :/

Im pretty sure if he can afford a 10000 gallon tank he has enough money to buy any fish in any quantity lol

Probably like 10,000 $ every other week XD. I would probably stock it with a full blown coral reef :D.

May as well just build it near the ocean if you're going salt water and near a lake/river/etc. if you're going freshwater. It would probably be cheaper in the long run!

May as well just build it near the ocean if you're going salt water and near a lake/river/etc. if you're going freshwater. It would probably be cheaper in the long run!

IMO I would probably sell the tank and just buy a small ocean XD

Lol. And a sub.

*me and US Navy General:
"Ok so lemme get this straight, you want to buy the USS Virginia?! What could you possibly use it for?"
"Oh you see I have this small ocean in my back yard...Oh and I saw in the add you have a SEAL team up for rent, how much an hour to rent team 8? I mean I gotta have somethin to guard everything."

*me and US Navy General:
"Ok so lemme get this straight, you want to buy the USS Virginia?! What could you possibly use it for?"
"Oh you see I have this small ocean in my back yard...Oh and I saw in the add you have a SEAL team up for rent, how much an hour to rent team 8? I mean I gotta have somethin to guard everything."

Lololololol

I would donate to a foundation where they help re-introduce endangered marine animals back into the wild and they'd use the tank as a nursery/grow-out. Monterey Bay Aquarium might find some use for it.

Or I could always just, ya know, have a couple of common goldfish in there...big upgrade from a bowl, no? :)

Lol the goldfish would get like 5 foot XD

Back
Top Bottom