If you had a 10000 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's ONLY 2270 fish not counting snails-I'll add some more I think
200 rummynose tetras
200 guppies 25:75
100 penguin tetras
200 harlequin rasbora
150 mollies 25:25
200 platies 25:75
200 swordtails 25:75
200 Von rio flame tetra
150 zebra danio
10 dwarf gourami
300 cories( assorted)
50 mosquito fish 25:25
100 gold nugget plecos
100 German blue rams
100 serpae tetra
100 long fin red Minor tetra
600 zebra nerite snail
100 oto
150 khuli loach
50 tiger barb
200 cherry barb
Nope nope I'm gonna get 2,000 Gold Nugget Plecostomus, and then see how long it would take them to breed lol.

Make it saltwater and get a great white shark. If i dont like someone they get to "swim" in my nice big pool ;)

Well, since fish have indeterminate growth. Get a common goldfish, or something like that, and just feed it and see how big ya can grow it.

thats what i was thinking put 1 or 2 fish in and see how big they would get that would be wildd to stick fw angels to see how big they got all covered in driftwood and plants rocks covered in lichens

Angels get HOW BIG????

thats what i was thinking put 1 or 2 fish in and see how big they would get that would be wildd to stick fw angels to see how big they got all covered in driftwood and plants rocks covered in lichens

A long time ago, I imported a pair of Gold Veiltail Angelfish that barely fit in a 20 High tank. They measured 18+ inches from the top of the dorsal fin to bottom of the anal fin. Their tails were scraping the bottom of the tank. You don't see too many of them anymore, I imagine. :brows:

A long time ago, I imported a pair of Gold Veiltail Angelfish that barely fit in a 20 High tank. They measured 18+ inches from the top of the dorsal fin to bottom of the anal fin. Their tails were scraping the bottom of the tank. You don't see too many of them anymore, I imagine. :brows:
I would pay $100.00+ for that pair!! (Provided I had a tank a bit larger than a 55 gallon long. **Sigh**)

I think if I had a tank that big I would be broke.. flat broke... Too pauperish to even put water in it....

Vicksta said:
I think if I had a tank that big I would be broke.. flat broke... Too pauperish to even put water in it....

For a second I thought you were referring to the 55 mentioned in the post before yours! :p

How about just getting 1 common Pleco and raising him as large as you can, then post pictures online so people will stop using them to control algae in a 10 gallon aquarium.

Andy Sager said:
I paid $500.00 for the pair back in the late 1960's. $100.00 would only cover the shipping these days:D I'd pay it again for that pair.

Thers some altums at the San Francisco academy of sciences that measure 4ft high in finnage

If anyone had a 1000g tank it would need to be a reef. Nothing else would suffice

I'd have to disagree, while a reef would be awesome I think a huge amazon tank with live plants, arawanas, a red tailed catfish and a whole bunch of cichlids and tetras would be equally cool, OR a native setup with channel cats, Bass, Sunfish, carp and a big Alligator Snapping Turtle. IMO it is possible to make a freshwater tank as cool as a reef if you do it right. (at least that's what I keep telling myself since I can't afford a SW setup :) )

Maxkolbe said:
I'd have to disagree, while a reef would be awesome I think a huge amazon tank with live plants, arawanas, a red tailed catfish and a whole bunch of cichlids and tetras would be equally cool, OR a native setup with channel cats, Bass, Sunfish, carp and a big Alligator Snapping Turtle. IMO it is possible to make a freshwater tank as cool as a reef if you do it right. (at least that's what I keep telling myself since I can't afford a SW setup :) )

Snapping turtles would be raaaaaaad!!!! You could make like a giant paulidarium

Back
Top Bottom