If you live in the northeast!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just spent the morning shoveling :banghead: not fun..this snow storm was worse than the big storm earlier this week. Snow was wet and heavy which made it pretty miserable..oh well, springs almost here

I think it is the same one. Supposed to be near me by 8 or 9 tonight but thanks to last nights crazy winds, I've got to escape the forum for a few hours and do an emergency tree removal. Same tree as before with a few issues and the homeowner finally is getting the real picture. They're tired of replacing fence sections one at a time ??. So it looks like another 36 hour day but hey, it's $$.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

...so that's why your name is treeman. Hm, now my mental picture of you has completely changed. I assumed you were just a hippie.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

...so that's why your name is treeman. Hm, now my mental picture of you has completely changed. I assumed you were just a hippie.

You're extra observant when it comes to "these" little diddy's..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You're extra observant when it comes to "these" little diddy's..

Hahahaha how is that extra observant? If you're referring to your cat picture as well, that was pretty obvious.

Hahahaha how is that extra observant? If you're referring to your cat picture as well, that was pretty obvious.

I thought we were cool man.. bringing up all this cat business. Pfff

Are you kidding me? Steelers fans are ten times more obnoxious than any other team's fans. They ALWAYS have on their Steelers hats, Steelers jerseys, Steelers license plate, Steelers bumper sticker, they're so condescending and rude. I'm getting mad at Steelers fans just typing this and thinking about it.

Generalizations are rude and inappropriate.

In Soviet Russia iPhone You!!

Precisely !! ?? should never assume anything. Especially when it comes to me. Hmm, college kid ?? Stay away from those dorm parties. Now MY mental picture has completely changed, lol ??.
(It's all good)

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Back
Top Bottom