If you live in the northeast!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha Eric
My bf stocked us up on cool ranch a day in advance ;)
Best part is bringing out my pit with his stupid snowman sweater on so we could play in the snow. I'm five.

Haha Eric
Best part is bringing out my pit with his stupid snowman sweater on so we could play in the snow. I'm five.

Being Five is better than being old. I hate being old. Its dumb.

Where in CT? I grew up in the Hartford area where my folks still reside.

Old, ya right. I'm older than you :p
I'm north of Danbury. I went to the university of Hartford. Love CT. Tried to leave once but didn't make it a full year before I came back.

Old, ya right. I'm older than you :p
I'm north of Danbury. I went to the university of Hartford. Love CT. Tried to leave once but didn't make it a full year before I came back.

Im an old soul trapped in a young mans body. CT is nice, im debating moving back.

I bought my airplane at the Danbury Airport KDXR.

Im an old soul trapped in a young mans body. CT is nice, im debating moving back.

I bought my airplane at the Danbury Airport KDXR.

I have a remote control helicopter!! Used to have 2 but made an emergency landing in a spaghetti pot while in full boil. No human casualties thankfully!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a remote control helicopter!! Used to have 2 but made an emergency landing in a spaghetti pot while in full boil. No human casualties thankfully!

Nice, Ive got a buddy up here whose considered a Top Gun of RC airplanes and helis. Luckily Ive never had an emergency in my Piper. *knocks on wood*

Haha Eric

Ummmm why are there no pics of him in his sweater??!! You can't string us on by telling us and not posting a pic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ummmm why are there no pics of him in his sweater??!! You can't string us on by telling us and not posting a pic!!!

True story.. pics or it didn't happen:p

I wish we had a bunch of snow here! We're in a drought! It bad especially when it's a farming community! No water, no crops.

Fishobsessed7

How dare you doubt me! I thought you were my friends :(

If laugh out loud but my dad always scolded me for making fun of the dog, claimed he knew what in was saying and it hurt his feelings.. dad's always right.. nice frosty sweater bubs:)

If the dog knows what I'm saying his feelings are dead. I always tell him he's a little turd, very sweetly of course. Only kidding I love my dog he's great. I couldn't find any other sweater to fit his barrel chest and it's cold.

If the dog knows what I'm saying his feelings are dead. I always tell him he's a little turd, very sweetly of course. Only kidding I love my dog he's great. I couldn't find any other sweater to fit his barrel chest and it's cold.

I curse at the cat all the time, in a cartoon voice of course..she's a demon seed, floods my kitchen all the time..

I have to deal with these guys...I dont do much yelling at them, its tough to yell at something so small and cute...

995901_10151825792527650_1306348014_n.jpg

Bunbun!! just don't mistaken their poo for cocoa pebble cereal!

I have to deal with these guys...I dont do much yelling at them, its tough to yell at something so small and cute...

995901_10151825792527650_1306348014_n.jpg

My gf has wanted a rabbit forever now. I personally love them..... With carrots and potatoes. They're cute but I'm looking more the dog route.
Anyway all we dodged a lot only about 13" here and no power outages

Hope everyone fared this well

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He's so cute!!! And the bunnies!! ???

We have two cats (lost my beloved Oscar to cancer in December) and one of them is also a demon. She changes her mood in the blink of an eye and she has learned to open cabinets to get into stuff. Our other is sweet as pie but is a super clutz. The one we lost was the sweetest most behaved cat I've ever had.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422415000.782623.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422415024.061601.jpg

The white one is the sweet one. The mean one even looks mean

Back
Top Bottom