If you live in the northeast!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol that poor dog:p he's cute though. Looking for a new pup myself..think I want a lab boxer mix

I hate dressing my dog but he doesn't have a lot of fur and it's really cold. Give the poor guy a break haha.

I have a remote control helicopter!! Used to have 2 but made an emergency landing in a spaghetti pot while in full boil. No human casualties thankfully!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I thought we already talked about what happens when you boil plastic on end in the spray bar thread! You were lucky to make it out of the situation alive. I hope you didn't eat the spaghetti after that! This is what can happen, take heed.(actual photo from brooks house) :

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 49
I thought we already talked about what happens when you boil plastic on end in the spray bar thread! You were lucky to make it out of the situation alive. I hope you didn't eat the spaghetti after that! This is what can happen, take heed.(actual photo from brooks house) :

Blackhawk down! I repeat Blackhawk down!! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hahah, may as well be my plastic boiling pot at this point. "Custom" spray bar is working wonderfully!!

Ha Ha, good one! He is coming today :).

If he is coming USPS good luck with that! I had one scheduled for today that didn't get here :/ and of course the last update on it was 2 days ago. The website still says delivery today too.

If he is coming USPS good luck with that! I had one scheduled for today that didn't get here :/ and of course the last update on it was 2 days ago. The website still says delivery today too.

Uhh oh, i sent out an led last week and it's still not delivered.. luckily it's not alive:/

Uhh oh, i sent out an led last week and it's still not delivered.. luckily it's not alive:/

I don't mind if it takes longer because of the storm or whatever but I'd like to at least get a new estimated delivery, yah know?

I don't mind if it takes longer because of the storm or whatever but I'd like to at least get a new estimated delivery, yah know?

I mind! They're tropical plants! Shipped them as dry as possible to prevent freezing. Fingers crossed!

So I'm not the only one who thought this lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I mind! They're tropical plants! Shipped them as dry as possible to prevent freezing. Fingers crossed!

Well true. Hopefully they are sitting inside somewhere.

Ironically I had ordered purigen through Amazon using prime for 2 days. Supposed to be here today and yesterday I got a your package might be late email but it still got here today but ups for that one

I know!!! Im waiting on my new 55g tank, it was supposed to arrive Tuesday, and as you stated, it says its been delayed, but wont give me an estimated delivery date! This sucks! I was hoping to start cycling this weekend!

I know!!! Im waiting on my new 55g tank, it was supposed to arrive Tuesday, and as you stated, it says its been delayed, but wont give me an estimated delivery date! This sucks! I was hoping to start cycling this weekend!

Poor guy. That does really suck. What are your plans for the 55?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom