If you live in the northeast!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know!!! Im waiting on my new 55g tank, it was supposed to arrive Tuesday, and as you stated, it says its been delayed, but wont give me an estimated delivery date! This sucks! I was hoping to start cycling this weekend!

I am impatient anyways,plus it is live plants like Brookster said. The whole tracking has been funky lately- I had a package arrive Monday and it still had stated it was in a sorting facility now this package went way up to NH which is out of the way. I am wondering if instead of cutting across MA (Boston-ish to albany) it went up and around through VT to try and avoid the storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Are your dojo's going nuts? I live in Cali and we had a really warm winter... Too bad I like the cold. How are you guys holdin up with that storm and all?

Are your dojo's going nuts? I live in Cali and we had a really warm winter... Too bad I like the cold. How are you guys holdin up with that storm and all?

Lol we only had 4-6 inches where I live in VT. My folks live in the Hartford CT area and had almost 20 inches.

Needless to say the storm was a bust for Vermonters. We are fine.

That's good. Let's hope the electricity stays on until/turns back on by Sunday (realistically it will), wouldn't want to miss the Superbowl! There will be some angry New Englanders haha

That's good. Let's hope the electricity stays on until/turns back on by Sunday (realistically it will), wouldn't want to miss the Superbowl! There will be some angry New Englanders haha

I hate the lying, cheating, immoral patriots anyways. Go Hawks!

I can tell you also like the steelers! Are you a pilot? From your sig, probably. I like books and fish haha (Eragon was one of my favorites)

I can tell you also like the steelers! Are you a pilot? From your sig, probably. I like books and fish haha (Eragon was one of my favorites)

I am a diehard steelers fan. I was at the Wildcard game in which we lost :( to Baltimore. I am a commercial pilot yes.

That is really cool! I love aeronautics. I recently learned how the carbon fiber body of a B-2 Bomber gives it the cross sectional radar area of a small bird.

Get out.. patriots win...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Get out.. patriots win...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

they might win this time because they aren't playing my giants:ROFLMAO:

f261ef13198af948fd724b01ec4a2ba8121d0946f2c1e6945fcb7d57dbe431ec.jpg

Im so over snow and winter. I live in MN and this winter has been VERY mild compared to the last few. I feel for you all up there. I am planning on moving out of here to the Oregon coast as soon as I can. I cant stand winter for another season.

Back
Top Bottom