If your fish could speak...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My betta would say,

"Is that fishless cycle over with yet!?, I'm getting lonely and tired of starting at my empty home. Why must you tease me?"

"I swear, if I have to spend one more day in this little jar I'm jumping!"

"You're crazy if you think I'm gonna eat those specialty betta flakes you bought me. GO GET THE GENERIC PELLETS NOW!!! Please. :cry:"

Epic thread!

My two clowns would probably talking about the net date the plan on laying eggs on there mushroom rock that has over a hundred mushrooms!

Brown scopas tang "doopdy doopdy doo, I wonder how long I can follow the fox face until he gets annoyed with me".

Fox face " geez I wish he would stop following me. Oh well atleast I got someone who has my back.

Purple firefish goby "I swear. I'm coming out of my cave and gonna hang outside for a bit....wait, what was that! Better hide, better hide!"

Newest member I got last week...
Arabian dottyback "hmmm, not impressed!"

Rummies: Argh, turn the lights off!

Rummies (again): Oooh lets go over here. No, lets to over here. No, lets go back over there, No over there was better, lets go over there, No, lets go back, (repeat forever)

Mollies: Pick, pick, pick, pick, pick, pick, pick.

Guppies: la la la, la la la, I'm a guppy, la la la

Shrimp: haha, my evil plan is coming to fruition, I can jump on this black skirt tetra and eat him, Muhahahaha!

Black skirt: That shrimp is annoying, I might eat him one day.

Mark Hewitt said:

Rummies (again): Oooh lets go over here. No, lets to over here. No, lets go back over there, No over there was better, lets go over there, No, lets go back, (repeat forever)

Shrimp: haha, my evil plan is coming to fruition, I can jump on this black skirt tetra and eat him, Muhahahaha!

True that on the guppies

i imagine the same thing w/ my guppies :lol:
the shrimp/black skirt one was funny hahaha!

My cories would say something like this
"OH MY GOD THERES THE GUY WHO DROPPED US RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!" Peppered cory "He cant get you guys"
"DONT BE A FOOL RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:ROFLMAO: hahahahhhahahahahaah!

You actually expect me to eat that pellet? Mr. Prince Alejandro The Betta eating a pellet? Who has heard any madness as such?! Wait... What is my mouth doing? No mouth! Don't eat it, don't eat it! You are Mr. Prince Alejandro The Betta! You don't eat that abomination disguised as food!! *chomp!* Huh, this isn't half bad...

Damon Salvatore is awesome. Enough said.

"Louie" the Clown Loach & "Tony" the Pleco

Louie: "Hey man, watcha doing layin' under that wood?"

Tony: "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm resting, you idiot!"

Louie: "Well, get up! I wanna swim under there!"

Tony: "Leave me alone, Clown! I'm digesting the algae wafer that the nice lady gave to me!"

Louie: "I don't care! Move over! I wanna clean the gravel under the wood!"

Tony: "Grrrrr! FINE! *hops on top of wood* "NOM! NOM! NOM! Wood is good!"

Louie: "NOM! NOM! NOM! Food hidden in gravel under wood is good!"

Btw, this really does happen a lot, eh, minus the conversation. lol

I think my angels and Oscar do talk, they're just underwater so I can't hear them. They usually look at me and open their mouths as wide as they can: "Please fill this!"

The clown loaches just seem insane.

The silver dollars are VERY jumpy when the light come on and when I walk towards the tank. Probably: "Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgh! He's gonna kill us!"

Hey hey hey hey over here hey ok good you got the food now all you have to do is drop it in the tank come on now you can do it wow that's not enough like come on now a bit more at least or even an algae wafer like come on now but hurry if your going to give me the algae wafer quick befor the danios see hurry up

Leopard danio said:
Hey hey hey hey over here hey ok good you got the food now all you have to do is drop it in the tank come on now you can do it wow that's not enough like come on now a bit more at least or even an algae wafer like come on now but hurry if your going to give me the algae wafer quick befor the danios see hurry up..............CHEAP SKATE!!!!!!!

Zebra danios- " oh look a finger, go taste it, no you go taste it ok I'll go, I went now you go, I went now you go, no food, maybe there's food now! No food, finger, food, no food maybe now"

White skirt tetras (Bonnie and Clyde) " those zebras are crazy"

Balas- ( Tracey and Jonathan) "you watch that side of the tank, I'll watch the other. Oh god frank again run, no to this side!"

Tiger barb- ( lucky) " gotta stay away from frank he ate my friends why did he leave me does he like me I think he likes me, oh heres the lady food food food!"

Red tailed shark( Julius Ceasar)- to the other fish, " hi, (swim) hi, (swim) hey guys, (swim) ahh frank! (swim) hey guys, (to the Pleco) your in my cave, (swim) oh a zucchini my favorite" munch munch munch.

Pleco- as said before
< _< , > _>, <_< , "Frank, let me be! I'm not in your cave anymore"

Leporinus (Frank)- "This is my tank and I will do what I want, yes I see you out there but I'm going to chase everyone anyways, don't worry I won't hurt them I'm really playing" yum yumm yumm minnows. " I'll get you Julius if you come in my cave again!"

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Something new with our synodontis cats Scarface and Fatboy:

"Oh look, she's back and she brought the fingers. Belly rub time"

*both swim over to my fingers upside down and start to wiggle*

"Please oh please nice lady with the fingers, won't you rub our bellies?"

*more wiggling and now the circling of my hands begin*

"Please oh please, it's been a day since our last belly rubs. We've been good catfish, we left Gonzo alone all night" (Gonzo being our pleco whom they love to annoy)

*more wiggling, still swimming upside down and now bumping my hands*

"Pleeeeeeeeeassssssssse rub our bellies"

*I finally give in to the cuteness and rub both bellies*

"Squeak followed by a happy fish sigh"

Yeah, both of them squeak. It's really funny.

Black Mollies: "PEEEERRRRSSOOOOONNN! HI HI HI HI HEY HELLO HI HI HELLO HI HEY THERE HI HEY HI."

Black Neons: "Guys, chill. Holy crap."

Black Mollies: "FIINGGERRSSSS!! *kiss* *kiss *kisskisskiss* *kiss*"

Black Neons: "Pfft, whatever."

:D my mollies are just like that!!!! :ROFLMAO:

My molly when i train her:
"OOOHHHH whats THAT?" *nibbles soccer goal and platform* "YEAH!!! LOOK THE FEEDING WAND!!" *follows the end of the feeding wand* "SWEET!! WHEN I TOUCH THE BALL I GETS FOOD!!!"
meanwhile after many training sesions...
*nibble nibble* "THERE ITS IN!! WHERES MY FOOD??" *black skirt tetra snaches the reward* "HEY THAT WAS MINE!!"

(yes i realy do train my fish)

Back
Top Bottom