If you've ever . . .you might be addicted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SherLar

Aquarium Advice FINatic
If you've ever taken a day off work because you had an ailing fish you wanted to monitor . . .
If you've ever blown off a mandatory meeting that you called because you were lost in your fish room . . .
If you've ever been an hour late to dinner with your wife and her friends because you were staring mesmerized at your tanks . . .
If you'd rather spend the day doing maintenance on your tanks and ponds than go out for dinner and a movie . . .

You might be addicted. C'mon! I know I'm not the only one.

When you plan plant hunting days and map out the ponds lol

When you go out of state for a business meeting and end up googling lfs to go to after...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When your back door starts sticking because your nearby wall of water has caused the house to settle.

When your back door starts sticking because your nearby wall of water has caused the house to settle.
Lol ! What size tank you running to mange that?! If it actually happened.... ��

Last edited by a moderator:
When your neighbors think you're nuts when they see you hauling buckets of dirty water outside to dump in your garden during a water change.
:lol:

Lol! What size tank you running to mange that?! If it actually happened.... ��
Just a 10g, 20g and 29g. It's an older pier and beam house. I had dreams of putting a much bigger tank in the dining/living area, but it would be on the same beam so the front door would probably stick then. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When you cut the sleeves off your tshirt so you can wear it during water changes and tank maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom