I'll be away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone. I haven't cried so much in a very long time. Just when I thought there were no more tears to shed, I found more. My sister/best friend is coming up tomorrow. I haven't seen her since my wedding in August. Things just don't feel right without her here. She is really upset that she wasn't able to come up earlier. I almost feel guilty that I am so glad she is coming up, but I know Nannie loved seeing us together. There are so many memories of the three of us.

Erin is up from Phoenix and we did a touch of retail therapy and ate way too much chocolate cake. The memorial service is on Friday at the exact time Trevor interviews in Missoula 8O

The memorial service was held today. My sister and I read a "Thank you" letter to Nannie, rather she read and I choked out a few words. Tomorrow, Erin flies back to Phoenix and I will meet up with Trevor in a mall in Spokane valley. We'll spend the night in Coeur d'Alene and make the 9 hour drive home on Sunday.

Perhaps when I'm in a better mood, I will tell you a small story of the miniture horses and how I realized I am terribly allergic.

Meghan, I'm very sorry for your loss. I haven't been on the forum in a long time, so I just read this. God speed. Hope Trevor gets into his PhD program.

Glad to hear that you are as alright as can be expected under the circumstances. Have a good trip home, and I will see you sometime this coming week.

We made it safely home. Trevor said it's between him and someone from UC Davis for the PhD program and we should know in a week or two. I have so much tank cleaning and animal petting to get caught up on :D

Meghan, i am so sorry to hear. Trust me when i say i know what you are going through. It has happened to me recently as well. My deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom