Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-22-2005, 05:27 PM   #1

ill never drink cheep vodka again

Vodka has been my favorite since i had my first cranberry juice and vodka with cheep smirnoff vodka. Of course, I just had my 21'st birthday on September 20 and my best friend bought me a bottle of grey goose... omg, i drank some on ice and it was sooo smooth. And with cranberry juice it is excellent as well. I will not go back to cheep vodka ever!! I don't drink to get drunk, i drink just one drink usually with friends.

OH and my first "LEGAL" drink was a long island ice tea.. that was pretty awesome too.
I am excited about starting to taste wines.. my husband and I are going to a winery on his birthday so we can taste windes and see what we both like. I had a glass of Sangria the other day at lunch and i LOVED it... it was like grape juice! Very yummy.

You know, turning 21 is the one birthday i have to say is everything that you expect... I feel so much more cultured to be able to order a drink when i go out now.

Old 09-22-2005, 06:42 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

lol, gotta agree with you on the cheap vodka!!!!

Now Jack Daniels and I, we don't mix... (or maybe that was the the food poisoning ...bleck!)

Old 09-22-2005, 06:42 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
Hehe congrats on the amazing vodka!
Im more a tequila girl myself. You should buy a bottle of cheaper liquor to have around then that way.. after you've had a few drinks of the more expensive kind, you can switch to the cheaper kind and you won't know the difference! I so that with my Suaza and Montozuma tequilas =o)

Old 09-22-2005, 07:48 PM   #4
God of primitive fishes

Send a message via MSN to Toirtis Send a message via Yahoo to Toirtis
Funny part is, that isn't 'cheap' vodka....now go on a binge with some cheap, real Polish or Russian vodka, and you will wonder how your eyeballs imploded.
www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com
Old 09-22-2005, 08:44 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Here's something that really hits home with me. Those that know me well know I love my vodka. I have a vodka martini every evening. Throwing caution to the wind the best tasting vodka is KetelOne. JMO. Drink responsibly and drink with caution. They can and do sneak up on you.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:03 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Re: ill never drink cheep vodka again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole
I don't drink to get drunk, i drink just one drink usually with friends.
Now where's the fun in that? You don't want to be falling down or hanging your head over a toilet but you gotta drink enough to get that warm fuzzy buzz.........just enough so you laugh a little louder and lose all sense of political correctness

Congrats on turning 21....that was a fun year if I recall correctly.
Old 09-22-2005, 10:57 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Andos99
I'm a Jagermeister fan myself. Nothing gets the job done quicker then a few jager bombers. Good stuff.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:01 PM   #8

LOL.. thanks everyone, yeah sometimes i drink enough to get tipsy, but i dont drink till i get sick... actually i only did that once when i drank for the first time, i had like 8 shots of tequila and a glass of Vodka on Ice.. the vodka was after the tequila so i don't even remeber what it tasted like, on top of that i hadn't eaten anything all day

But now when i drink i usually drink Gatoraid afterwards to rehydrate myself, otherwise i wake up with Dry mouth, but i can honestly say ive never woken up with a headache from drinking, just that dry sticky mouth.

Old 09-22-2005, 11:03 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andos99
I'm a Jagermeister fan myself. Nothing gets the job done quicker then a few jager bombers. Good stuff.
Ick i don't like Yager bombs, but Yager MONSTERS are awesome... like a smoothie, they are soo good... and of course a shot of yager is good too, nice and smooth.

Old 09-22-2005, 11:21 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yeah Right! After the first 2-3 who cares!

J/K, I tend to prefer the top shelf stuff myself and enjoy it instead of chugging it. Of course I am a bit more aged like my alcohol than you.

OH, belated happy B-day!

Tank: 90 Gal SW Reef in the making

See my info for setup and inhabitant details:
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com