Im a good person

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dbigfish

Aquarium Advice Activist
I went down to a certain chain store this evening to buy some gold barbs. The only employee that could assist me was the dog trainer. I told him I would like 5 gold barbs and he said oh you're in luck it seems we only have five left. I was confused because there were about 15 gold barbs swimming in the tank. I quickly realized the man was trying to catch the 5 yellow rainbows housed in the same tank but because I have a conscience I couldn't take over 75$ of fish for under 7 bucks.

I went down to a certain chain store this evening to buy some gold barbs. The only employee that could assist me was the dog trainer. I told him I would like 5 gold barbs and he said oh you're in luck it seems we only have five left. I was confused because there were about 15 gold barbs swimming in the tank. I quickly realized the man was trying to catch the 5 yellow rainbows housed in the same tank but because I have a conscience I couldn't take over 75$ of fish for under 7 bucks.
Fair Play to you. I would do the same, i'm sure most people here would. I work in retail, you would be surprised how many people wouldn't...haha

The thought of getting different fish because they were more expensive wouldnt of even crossed my mind. When you get fish, you get the fish you want to keep surely?

There are exceptions though, if he wanted to give me 5 discus for $7 i would of probably kept quiet.

Back
Top Bottom