I'm addicted, are you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

how many hours a day do you spend on this site

• 1 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2

• 2-4

• lets just say i'm addicted

• m.y.o.b

• i never get of my computer!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if that last choice if "I Never Get OFF my computer" then im answering that one

I'm on here so much that it's no longer considered an addiction. It's a way of life. :p

Addicted? Come on now! How can anyone be addicted to something that is helpful, informative and, at times, incredibly funny? Oh...sorry, that is the definition. :D

its easy to become addicted to this site because it is so... whats the word i am looking for... awsome.... (sure good enough). I love to learn(because knowledge is power :lol: ) Ever since i have been coming on here i can correct the pet store owners in our area :D

yeah you sure need lots of time to answer and ask question, i wish i could type fast, but i dont have a life anyway, :lol: i think this is a way of life for me too now. :)

I used to be, but I've been trying to limit my web surfing to less than an hour a day. So I try to squeeze this site in with the limited time I have. We have so many members now it's tough to keep up!

The pond section is one area we want to develop and grow. So maybe sometime you will have the same volume as us SW and FW folks.

Hmmm.......I'm definately addicted because this is the first site I open whenever I log on but I'm not sure exactly how long I actually spend here each day...

fishfreek, that would be great if that would happen. Everything is compacted into one section and that is in general. We at least need a getting started and unhealthy fish too. Hopefully it will happen in the future! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom