I'm baaack.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazeherd2306 said:
It's such a weird looking fish!

Not just weird-looking....they can breathe atmospheric are, walk on their pectoral fins (fins that have independant movement and a skeletal structure not unlike coelacanths), armoured scales that hinge rather than overlap....all sorts of things that make them cool and unique.

yep.. talking about bichir's.. your so back! :mrgreen:
Ive been reading about other things online lately and desided to give AA a peak (only about 6K posts since my last visit..)
I did notice you were out.. but thought you would have been back far before I came to check in..
hope keeping busy at least got you some $$$$ .. LOL

greenmaji said:
hope keeping busy at least got you some $$$$ .. LOL

Boy, I wish it did more....I have just discovered (merry christmas to me) that I need to either drop $3500 on my minivan, or consider a new vehicle. :roll:

They are suggesting 2008 or 2009 for the VW (I think that Ford or Hinda has one out next year)....it is supposed to have insane gas economy....like 70 MPG.

Should do....she's only 7ish, and with only 240,000KM....with proper work, she will manage another 5-6 years and a good 120,000-180,000km more. Besides the gasket issue I am currently having, she has good maintenance and plenty of fresh replacement parts.

Sounds like the $3500 wouldnt be a bad investment then..
then you can go for the 70mpg hybrid with a couple of years on it.. (depreation the first couple of years is killer.. LOL) well.. so would the diffence in the cost of gas... sounds like a calculatable diffence though.. (once some real world numbers come out for the new vehicles anyway)
good luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom