Im getting a laptop! Laptop Bags?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zacdl

Here it is:

Compaq Presario R4000 customizable Notebook PC

* – Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home Edition with SP2
* – AMD Athlon(TM) 64 3200+ (2.0GHz/512KB L2 Cache)
* – 15.4" WXGA Widescreen (1280x800)
* – 128MB ATI RADEON(R) XPRESS 200M w/Hypermemory(TM)
* – 512MB DDR SDRAM (2x256MB)
* – 40 GB 4200 RPM Hard Drive
* – 8X DVD Drive
* – 54g(TM) 802.11b/g WLAN w/ 125HSM/SpeedBooster(TM)
* – 12 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
* – Microsoft(R) Works/Money
* – hpshopping in-box envelope

As you can see I updated most everything! I saw today they raised the price $25 from what it was before so I am glad I ordered Monday!

Anyway, I am having a hard time finding a laptop bag. This laptop is 15x11.

I dont want something HUGE, but I want something I can stick the laptop in, some laptop accessories, and maybe a notebook or something.

Reccomendations?

Try going to office supply stores. They tend to have many in stock. Or you can try buying from Compaq

What you want to carry in the bag its going to be huge. The laptop you have selected isnt the smallest thing either so expect the weight with the laptop and all the stuff to come in close to 15lbs.

I've found really cheap prices on www.campmor.com so you may have some luck there. They should have a few laptop bags/packs and they usually list the dimensions on the item description. You could try www.overstock.com or www.sierratradingpost.com too for cheap stuff, not sure if they have laptop bags or not. Have fun with your new computer, I bet you can't wait til it comes! :mrgreen:

Well I have found a couple of bags that may work but they arent perfect for me. The laptop only weighs 8 lbs, a bag weighs 2 lbs (for the size I want).

Bad thing is I HAVE To wait for it :(

Im all ready for it exept I just dont have the laptop!

I've always been a fan of the back-pack style bags. One of my nephews got an HP widescreen (similar dimensions to yours) for him to take to college and I figured I'd get him a bag to go with it. School wise, the less it looks like a laptop bag the safer your laptop is. While looking through ebags I found a bag that would actually hold his widescreen laptop and was a darned nice bag. My next laptop bag will be very much like his. (if not the same one) He's finished his first semester and says the bag has worked perfectly for him, holds his laptop, books and notebooks and has room for his "other stuff" as well as carries comfortably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom