I'm sooooo excited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianNY

Aquarium Advice Addict
Through more than 25 years of playing golf avidly, I've been patiently awaiting my first hole-in-one. I don't know how many rounds of golf I've played in my life but it must be in the thousands. I've watched with envy a mere handful of times as a few of my playing companions scored the elusive ace. Well yesterday was MY DAY. :D

I hit a 5 wood 220 yards into a slight cross wind and watched the ball as it took one bounce, roll to the pin, and disappear into the cup. My first reaction was disbelief. Then I started screaming and jumping up and down on the tee box. LOL

You go Brian!! Hope you had LOTS of witnesses :)
Are you a memorabelia kind of guy? Your scorecard, the ball and a photo would make a nice collage in a shadowbox....

Way to go, and congrats again! :smilecolros:

You know the tradition when you make a hole in one right? Drinks are on you!! How many members do we have now? 8O :lol:

Congrats! I remember my first hole-in-one, of course it was on a Tiger Woods video game :roll:.

Thanks a lot, now you got me thinking about going back to the driving range!

Congratulations, Brian!! :multi:

I know this is a huge deal, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! You Da MAN!!!

colorfwky.gif
colorfwky.gif
colorfwky.gif
colorfwky.gif

Congrats!!!!

In all the excitement you forgot to sign and date your score card making the entire thing invalid. OH NO!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hehe, time to hit the links again.

Thats great to hear. I am an awful golfer, I have a boomarang shot, but I know the odds are very low of that happening given the size of the hole and the distance the ball must go.

:D Thanks All.

About the drinks......... Thank goodness for hole-in-one insurance. As it happened during a tournament on the start of a holiday weekend, the cost would have been :roll:

Oh, and even scoring the ace I didn't win the tournament. LOL

Brian, that's wonderful!! Congrats! Did you celebrate by going home and doing 10 water changes? :lol:

Congrats on the hole in one! I, too, love to play golf..... Mario Golf, that is. :lol:

Wow, Brian, that's great! :onfire:

I don't golf, but my dad is an avid golfer so I know how wonderful this is for you!

I like tracygh's idea of the shadowbox for a nice keepsake.

The shadow box is a great idea. It's on order!!! :D

[center:e7e4a282c6]
Nice! Will you look at that hole-in-one![/center:e7e4a282c6]

:lol:

Seriously, that is just amazing and wonderful news.
I lift my glass to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom