income tax poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what percent of your tax return are you going to use for your tanks?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• <25

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyReef

Aquarium Advice Activist
I thiought it might be interesting to see what your fish will be getting this tax season.

[BillyZ: I added a <25 option only because a couple mentioned they would vote that way if it were there. Hope you don't mind]

hmmm think we might need a <25% option.... I WISH I could use it all... but I'm afraid there are other more pressing matters at hand.

Sorry, can't vote. How about a 0% option? Might be interesting to see how many of us have "more pressing matters". Of course, that's the wife's opinion. And who does she think she is anyway to tell me what I can't spend on my tank?

Oh yeah. She's the boss. :roll:

:lol: I have never had a big refund. Im holding out hope that this year will be the start of them given we now have a child. I was hoping for a big refund the year we purchased the house but I discovered there was indeed a negitive to having low interest. The fact that mortgage interest alone didnt put me over the itemized vs standard deduction limits.

If I do get a sizable return then we look forward to updating the carpet in the basement. Already have an idea it will run about $800-900 due to the SQ Footage. If there is funds left after that I would like to update my houses electricty to a 200amp service from the existing 100amp service. Including install a few dedicated circuts to the tanks.

I would probably have spent some of it , but I just sold one of our 90g tanks/stand/canopy and spent all of that on the corals and new cleaners, so I really don't need any more right now.

>25% here too. I'll probably spend a bit on more fish, I want a couple more danios and khulii loaches, maybe a new plant, but overall I'm pretty happy with my tank.

i dont get tax returns yet im too young im 14 LOL i feel like an idiot at this site cause i dont know what to do:( :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom