Interesting behaviors and personalities

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1436228781.361438.jpg

(Thats a khuli there)

"I don't always see you, but when i do I question your sanity"

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Our lone male guppy used to hang out with our pygmy cories, hovering over them too when they'd be lazy and in the sand, so cute, but once we got our mini-school of 6 Harelequin Rasboras, he decided to join them. Poor thing he can't keep up with them a lot of the time, but he sure tries! Sometimes he chases after a particular rasbora :p I love that little guppy. We call him Gupp-Gupp.

We got the male guppy for "free" as a fry when we got some pygmy cories; guppies live in that tank too and at the time there were a lot of fry.

Our shrimp will just run over the cories; they don't care :p

Our two panda cories are best buds. They are so goofy and adorable and haha. They're our bumbling weirdos. We had 4, but two died 2 weeks after we got them. We went to get more so they'd be four again so they'd have more to hang out with, and there was ick in the tank. Then we went after it was cured, and they had JUST gotten pandas in and they were looking disheveled and unhappy and some had pieces of tails missing -_- So for now we have our two goofballs :D

Anyway, I think that is enough for now... I love talking about/writing about our aquatic creatures :D :D :D

Oh, and our panda cories, and sometimes the harlequin rasboras, will go into the bubbles from the bubbler and play, and do it over and over. hahah.

My puffer will follow the crayfish around after feeding time to see if he can't steal something to eat, which he doesn't. But he tries it everyday anyway and it's funny.

Back
Top Bottom