Interesting rodent finding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read about it on AOL. Pretty neat. Goes to show that even in one of the most wildlife devastated areas of the world, something 'new' can be found. It's probably been there for centuries and the rest of the world didn't know about it until now.

"To find something so distinct in this day and age is just extraordinary. For all we know, this could be the last remaining mammal family left to be discovered," Timmins said.

That last paragraph just hit me the wrong way. I think the article was cool except for that paragraph. It jsut struck me as if they were almost possitive that there we no more other mammals to discover.... then again, i am probably overinterepereting it again (i seem to do that a lot)

SerLunchbox said:
"To find something so distinct in this day and age is just extraordinary. For all we know, this could be the last remaining mammal family left to be discovered," Timmins said.

That last paragraph just hit me the wrong way. I think the article was cool except for that paragraph. It jsut struck me as if they were almost possitive that there we no more other mammals to discover.... then again, i am probably overinterepereting it again (i seem to do that a lot)

Not to worry...they've made this prediction several times over and have always gotten it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom