Internship- Lobster parasites!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Too smart for me, sirs

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

A PCR a machine is used to make tons of copies of DNA. Usually samples are too small for scientists to properly analyze (we learned a method called gel electrophoresis) so they put it in that machine which uses enzymes to make millions of copies of it in very little time.

Make a thread on your Discus info - I would be interested to know about it more! Post your link here. These things are fascinating and so goes how little we all know about the world. But we are learning! So funny about your friends job!

Make a thread on your Discus info - I would be interested to know about it more! Post your link here. These things are fascinating and so goes how little we all know about the world. But we are learning! So funny about your friends job!

I've been planning on posting a thread about my discus thesis but I think I'm going to do it kinda like a build thread- except detailing the progress of my research rather than the build of a tank. May as well start that now though!

Last edited:
Great article. Interesting to see how you can follow certain issues all the way to the plate. Such as hair deposits in the cooked lobsters from hydes with hair on them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom