Is anyone as worried as I am for the Dwarf Seahorses!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dylan5359

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've heard quite often lately people claiming they may become extinct due to this oil spill. I was already upset with this oil spill. The other day about 29 baby dolphins washed up due to poisoning.! And now the oil spill is leaning into the small seagrass beds where the dwarf seahorses thrive.! Although people say if they do go extinct we can always introduce them back into the wild because we have such a supply of CB ones, it doesn't matter because no life form should have to suffer like the ones in the sea grass beds will!
:(

I've heard quite often lately people claiming they may become extinct due to this oil spill. I was already upset with this oil spill. The other day about 29 baby dolphins washed up due to poisoning.! And now the oil spill is leaning into the small seagrass beds where the dwarf seahorses thrive.! Although people say if they do go extinct we can always introduce them back into the wild because we have such a supply of CB ones, it doesn't matter because no life form should have to suffer like the ones in the sea grass beds will!
:(

what oil spill are u talking about?

Back
Top Bottom