Is this video working for anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, so apparently a high school friend of mine, Rickey Hayes, made it to Hollywood during the Austin audtions for American Idol, now I heard about this before the show aired and I totally forgot to Tivo it. So, when I went to the website NONE of the videos are working for me.. and all I wanna do is hear him sing =o(

Anyways, does this link/video work for anyone?

http://www.idolonfox.com/videos/?vid=131

For both browsers the video area is there... it just has nothing to play (it seems like) and it doesn't say I need a certain plugin cuz Im pretty sure I have all the plugins

is it possible something is disabled?

i had to click the play button before it would get started and there seemed to be a bit of a delay before it ran, but it ran and played.

There wasn't any singing in the direct link, but there are other clips linked below with the actual auditions rather than the "highlights"

if i wasn't forced to watch that trailer before every one... i would have watched more than one.

Worked fine here. I use Netscape, and it seemed like it was running from windoze media player - version 10.

I see a white screen on the left and video clips on the right, which do nothing for me.
I'm using IE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom