It it weird...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tracie6283

Aquarium Advice Freak
.....that I'm on here WAY more than Facebook? I feel as though aa has replaced it for me.

Also that should say IS it weird.

Exactly. Plus I don't really care what most people had for dinner, but I'm excited when someone gets a new fish or comments on my new fish haha

Agreed! To find people who LOVE what you love is always great. And fish keeping isn't a hobby like watching football is!

im almost bored with facebook, the mindless statuses drive me nuts when i can be learning so much on here!! everyone is interested in the same thing but what they have varies so much, its perfect. this is my life now XL

It gets increasingly difficult to read threads when people can't or won't spell out full words. I'm not speaking of anyone in this thread. I'm talking about other threads. Also can people check spelling before they hit the "send" button! Wee shod bi abl 2 comuneakat wit oters mor betterist thann thiis.........thank you for letting me vent........

^ lol i no rite

*shot* In all seriousness, though, reading about tank builds and doing more research is always more interesting than numbly hanging out on facebook.

that's not weird at all! there are lots of interesting topics here, and the people are nice. But I'm still a facebook addict, heh

Back
Top Bottom