It might Be Just Me.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishLover14

Aquarium Advice FINatic
You know it might just be me but i think i see a pattern in kudos giving.

Menagrie
Fluff
TankGirl
Billsgate
DevilshTurtles
Jchillin
And a Few more that i dont remebr like everyone gave kudos to these people. I t might just be me but i think i see a pattern. LOL

Yes i am feeling silly. LOL

Fishlover14

Here ya go, Fishlover, I have been swamped with work since Thurs so I'm behind the times with doling out my kudos :D

I gave you 100 kudos on kudos day as well fishlover14! look it up! Don't know why anyone would give ME kudos, but hey, they did, what can I say....... :wink:

Fishlover, here are some kudos. Now, if you can be more specific about the "pattern" you mention, more will be on the way.

(I tried geographic locations, but that isn't it :wink: )

Billsgate - I gave you kudos because you started out needing some help and then jumped right in to help others in any way you could, sharing what you knew and gaining more knowledge in the process. It's kindof like the way I was taught in school: See one, Do one, Teach one. :D

Thanks Tankgirl, I appreciate that, I enjoy this hobby allot, so I like helping others out so they can enjoy it as well. I'm really lucky to have found this board.
In 8 months time of fishkeeping, I have seen 3 out of 5 fish species I own breed. My white clouds were my first attempt, and it worked (only 4 or 5 fry left, but they are about 1 cm now and doing fine). Then my keyhole cichlids layed their first eggs, okey, they got eaten, but they are attempting to reproduce which is a good thing.
And the spontaneous breeding of my Honey gouramies, which I was going to attempt in a small breeding tank, but they did it in the community tank anyway. I'm moving the fry tonight to the breeding tank.

Again, I wouldn't have gotten them to do this if I hadn't learnt this much from you guys, that's why I handed out my kudos to allot of people (and other reasons offcourse).

Sorry for hijacking this thread fishlover 14 :wink:

How Dare anyone hijack my thread!!!!!! LOL

I wasnt asking for kudos i was just acting silly. But thanks for the kudos.

I know you weren't asking for kudos. I was just interested in the pattern thing (a good mystery always peaks my curiosity).

Anywho, here are some more...just to give a nice round number. :wink:

I got in the giving spirit with the kudos and gave the site some $$$ thanks for the kudos Jchillin i ams saving up so i will have a lot next time.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom