Its 2 big for your tank brooo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd say more like 2,000 gallons with the red tailed cat, I think if she got a 200 gallon she would want an arapaima for it! Lol

image-1306463358.jpg

This is my friends betta , the bowl is smaller than 0.3 gallons , it's so sad , and she has TWO of them , they're in the same type of bowl , and she cleans the water every week

I know :( and I always tell her she can get a 10 gallon at petsmart for 15 dollars and divide the tank so they both have 5 gallons but she doesn't listen

Was just at my lfs. I know that they are selling them and its not a permeant home but still that cramped.

image-3096806470.jpg

image-3173855932.jpg

image-1693843189.jpg

I was at my lfs and snapped a coue of pics, I know that they are selling the fish and its not there permanent home but still. Can we say cramped.

image-2810100334.jpg

image-3922332842.jpg

image-3964817524.jpg

Holy crap? 4899.00 for a pink pacu? They smokein somethin

They are very over priced but its close to my job so I stop over there and see what they have from time to time. 48.99 probably. Lol.

This is my friends betta , the bowl is smaller than 0.3 gallons , it's so sad , and she has TWO of them , they're in the same type of bowl , and she cleans the water every week

This makes me so so sad look at the fish it actuay looks sad so nasty she shouldent be allowed to own the fish if she cant fork out abit of money for it thats beyond cruel it has No room to move an the waters half empty horrible :(

My friends family has an 10in oscar in a 10 gallon! I tried telling him that its to big but he says its ok... What an idiot...

I just hate the phrase "When it gets too big I'll rehome it".

I just hate the phrase "When it gets too big I'll rehome it".

Me too!!!

I know way too many people with common plecos in 5-10 gallon tanks and think it's fine. Along with multiple goldfish in 1 gallon bowls and won't take any advice.
I've even tried to offer a spare tank occasionally, which is never a sufficient size for them, but better than what they have and they refuse it because "it'll take up too much room"

That phrase is rarely true and even then, the new tank still might not be suitable

Back
Top Bottom