It's NEW BETTA DAY!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gorgeous betta! Jitterbug is so cute!I now officially want one, I saw a gorgeous full red eagle double fin male on bettaakaoes.com

Update on Jitterbug :)

He's grown and quite happy in his own tank. I decided to leave him alone and not add any tankmates. He's still very interactive.
His color has changed a bit and he's gotten bluer and the clear trimmed fins are gone...

image-689078119.jpg

Im thinking about buying a 2.5 gallon tank and maybe some others to put disease infected Bettas into and saving them!

Wow Ocminpin he looks lovely! Still struggle with fun rot on my boy hopefully hell get as pretty!

Here is a shot of his tank set up after rearranging today. Simple, but I like it that way right now.
I had a friend exclaim, "He gets a tank all to himself??!! What a lucky fish!"
Laughing, my reply was, "Why yes of course he does. No more Bettas in bowls for me!" I was quite proud of the situation and am glad I now fully understand the importance of a healthy Betta habitat :)

image-1904806758.jpg

maestromad said:
Wow that tank looks sweet

Thank you :)
I've got a lot going on in my life right now and don't think I have the time or money for a planted tank. Possibly in the future tho. Jitterbug's happy and healthy, so that's what matters, right? :)

You should plant it with live plants, he'd love it! Looks great as is though 

ocminpin said:
Here is a shot of his tank set up after rearranging today. Simple, but I like it that way right now.
I had a friend exclaim, "He gets a tank all to himself??!! What a lucky fish!"
Laughing, my reply was, "Why yes of course he does. No more Bettas in bowls for me!" I was quite proud of the situation and am glad I now fully understand the importance of a healthy Betta habitat :)

Good for you & Jitterbug! I'm right there with you about Bettas in a bowl. I moved my boys into their own 10g tanks & they've really blossomed. One of mine looks like yours & his behavior changed the most, much more active. Love seeing the updates on yours.

Back
Top Bottom