It's NEW BETTA DAY!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's going to be awesome when his colors come out! I moved my betta from a bowl to a 5 gallon and he got so colorful!

Wow he looks just like mine, it's almost creepy don't you think?

Attachments

• image-4107902976.jpg
    image-4107902976.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 182
Bearchumjs said:
It's going to be awesome when his colors come out! I moved my betta from a bowl to a 5 gallon and he got so colorful!

Oh my yes! Can't wait!

Your betta is living the big life too :)

It's sad.. The display tag said minimum tank requirements 1+ QUART!

Maxkolbe said:
Wow he looks just like mine, it's almost creepy don't you think?

Oh neat! I love your bettas markings. My guy has a bluer head with different bluer patches...
I love these streaks and splotches bettas are getting lately. Used to be basically red or blue.

I've honestly been wanting to over-embellish a Betta and get one its own 10-15 gal and decorate it nicely. I could be saving for something exciting, you know, but I have a thing for making 'low end' fabulous :p

Glad you're excited. Do you like the solid-colored ones? I've found my favorite to be the solid blood-red color :)

ocminpin said:
Oh my yes! Can't wait!

Your betta is living the big life too :)

It's sad.. The display tag said minimum tank requirements 1+ QUART!

I just had to remove him from his tank in a hurry. My 2 yr old found the food under my 55g while I was in the kitchen. I come in the living room and she had dumped the whole thing in his tank. I didn't have time to clean it because I had to leave the house in 5 mins so I quickly scooped him out and put him in a bowl. I'm going to have to do a major vacuum when I get home. At least I know he can survive in a bowl until I get home today. Ugh.... Poor king Neptune!

I borrowed my T8 for better lit pics! Here's the handsome boy... Geez took forever to get pics!
JITTERBUG sure is a fitting name... Dance dance dance!!

image-41447589.jpg

image-2187067484.jpg

I was thinking about getting a betta today too. Haha. I was thinking about looking for a yellow or an orange one.

Don't let your kids get the fishfood. I didn't think mine would find it in the cupboard of the 55gallon's tank stand. His tank is all clean now and he's happy to be out of the bowl. He was seriously mad about it. Here's a pic of the disaster.

ocminpin said:
I borrowed my T8 for better lit pics! Here's the handsome boy... Geez took forever to get pics!
JITTERBUG sure is a fitting name... Dance dance dance!!

He's beautiful! I love the name too.

Mumma.of.two said:
He's very pretty!! Jitterbug suits him! I like some of the splotchy ones too.

Here's one of my new guys. His names Popcorn. Lol. (not the best pic sorry)

That pic is awesome! He's a pretty boy!

Bearchumjs said:
Don't let your kids get the fishfood. I didn't think mine would find it in the cupboard of the 55gallon's tank stand. His tank is all clean now and he's happy to be out of the bowl. He was seriously mad about it. Here's a pic of the disaster.

Awe I'm sorry.. Happened to me too when my son was 2 1/2! He filled a 2.5g tank.., filter clogged couldn't suck water.. Burned out.

Now I keep food way up high in cabinet where kid nor dogs can reach!

ocminpin said:
Awe I'm sorry.. Happened to me too when my son was 2 1/2! He filled a 2.5g tank.., filter clogged couldn't suck water.. Burned out.

Now I keep food way up high in cabinet where kid nor dogs can reach!

Ha!! My daughter is nearly 2.5! Must be something about 2 year olds. ;)

Back
Top Bottom