It's NEW BETTA DAY!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phoenixkiller said:
Yeah, personally, I think Bettas should have their own tank. They are so pretty they deserve it :)

Jitterbug is Mr Happy... Still dancing... Hahah
Sleeps in his cave at night :)

Ive been turning the filter off at night since the lights are attached to the filter and the off switch for them is broken. I hope he sleeps under his driftwood cave. :)

COLORS & BUBBLE NEST!

He has REALLY had some colors pop the last day or so... Got him some Omega One Betta Buffet Pellets this morning and fed him 3...
He rewarded me with extra color and BUBBLES!

image-1081436682.jpg

image-4057973050.jpg

image-1369571939.jpg

ocminpin said:
Jitterbug is Mr Happy... Still dancing... Hahah
Sleeps in his cave at night :)

Aww that's sweet I gave mine two caves and he likes to sleep on top of the filter!! :-0

ocminpin said:
Not sure on sex yet... Im going for COLOR first then type and sex.

I have crowns in most of my community long fin tanks, males are significantly more colorful and more active if you give them a girlfriend. If the females get stripes it's a sign of stress- too many females or not enough territory.

Bearchumjs said:
How's jitterbug? I showed king Neptune a mirror yesterday. Went to top off the tank today and he left me a surprise! Such a show off! ;)

Bubble nest!!
Jitterbug is Mr Active! He's started watching me walk by the tank and tips his head at me...

NICE NEST!!!

phoenixkiller said:
That's a beast bubble nest! I hope someday he'll get a girl :wink:

Highly unlikely, poor fella. If I put a girl in there wouldn't they just fight all the time? He'd need like 2 or 3 girls! A harem!

Bearchumjs said:
Highly unlikely, poor fella. If I put a girl in there wouldn't they just fight all the time? He'd need like 2 or 3 girls! A harem!

Now even more unlikely because he jumped out of his tank. :(. RIP king Neptune. I will always miss you. He'll have his harem of girls in fishy heaven.

When my mom came over yesterday she went right over to my tanks and then exclaimed, "Where's that pretty blue one?!"

I directed her to Jitterbugs tank and he danced and danced for her... I just love him :)

Back
Top Bottom