Its Official guys....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me shanny and rudy.. the trio of youngins.. and company! Fluff want to be a uber cool younging like us..!
Yeah.. Im gonna go back to watching power rangers now.. Cause Im cool like that... And yeah thats what I was referring too.

Ya I agree we do have some cool young people here on AA!! (y) (y)

I am 28 but my wife says that I still act like a little kid.....ok by me! :wink:

Rev.. .... you are part of the darkside. You know this<3
So.. its not really a trio anymore.. We must all rally together now to fight our nemesis oldman! err... Jchillin.. We will fight him with.. uh.. err... ... peanuts!! Lots of.. peanu-- yeah ill leave the thinking part up to shanny.

No No, I refuse to fight anyone on AA, specially Jchillin..erm Mr. Bill

... so no peanuts...? ~ sniffles and looks at shanny with big puppy dog eyes ~ But... but.. I wanted to throw peanuts..

go throw peanuts at your..errr someone. just no one here..kay?

Rach, if providing guidance in the world of aquaria is the equivalent of becoming your nemisis, then I suggest you look up the word in the dictionary. Wait, I've done it for you.

Nemisis - n. (a)One that inflicts retribution, vengeance or causes pain.
(b)A formidable opponent and usu victorious rival or opponent.

Under the above definitions, I don't understand it's use in this thread.

let this thread die cause i am embarrassed and feeling bad

*EDIT*

thanks rach, i would make another post, yet it would bring it up for more people :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom