Its Official guys....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guys once again i proved that AA is my life!!!! in under 1 month i managed to get 504 and counting posts

good lord you think i would be with friends, but i am ya'll are my friends

and anyhow

Thanks for all the help everyone!!!!!!

couldn't this have just been put in your "Im A Freak!" thread?

i mean no offense, but you seem to make a lot of useless posts. i understand that you are younger, and this is a family forum and everyone is entitled to say what they want to say... but i just feel like you flood the forums with post after post after post.

ok, i have been dying to say that for forever now, and now i can get over it. i know ill just be taken as a jerk... i don't mean to offend you rudy. but it was just really getting on my nerves. :roll: i suppose this is one of the reasons i never want kids. :lol: 8O

-brent

lol, its okay i just tought that starting a 'fresh' forum is eter than bringing up an old one

i think of it like this

would you reather eat stale and 1 week old bred? or hot fresh and soft?

Congrats i dont know how many i have .. i am guesing not many though lol 8O

I'm with flipz and reefrunner. It is getting redundant. But at least this one is in the lounge. :roll:

Not to single out this poster, this seems to be a problem with not just the young people. Maybe the posts counts should be done away with. That might help with the ones who just post to see how many post they can make or how quickly they can get all the fish rank indicators. They are a cute idea though. Shame it gets abused so much. That and the kudos.

i suppose this is one of the reasons i never want kids.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats Rudy!! Now get outside and spend some time with your family and friends.. :D
There is more to life than a computer. You should be out exercising more and enjoying being young. :wink:

lol

i feel bad now :oops: cause i made 1 too many topics and posts :( i didnt do it on purpose i swear

agh! now i feel bad again :oops:

Maybe we should start a class: How to make your posts usefull, and how not to annoy people on the forum! :lol:
I know an excellent teacher, Fishlover14! He too was a bit annoying in the beginning (sorry to bring this up Dan :wink: ), but now he's a great poster like everyone else! :D

Anyways......congrats Rudy.......for posting allot :lol:

Its fine Thomas, I know...........I was posting simply to post.........*turns red and is embarresed* i apologize..............im glad to see that 1 person on AA now thinks i am a good poster. thanks billsgate. :)

But that was a long time ago-Last october. LOL

Not to single out this poster, this seems to be a problem with not just the young people. Maybe the posts counts should be done away with. That might help with the ones who just post to see how many post they can make or how quickly they can get all the fish rank indicators. They are a cute idea though. Shame it gets abused so much. That and the kudos.
YEAH! nothing wrong with us youngins.. sides us youngins make great posts, like shannys Bio page. <3 we rock. Our posts may get annoying.. but thats just cause yall are old and stiff! (( Just kidding!! ))
Rudy, I love ya <3

Rach101 said:
YEAH! nothing wrong with us youngins.. sides us youngins make great posts, like shannys Bio page.

Shanny's bio page???????what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom