Its shark week!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tetra1990

Aquarium Advice Addict
Starting tonight on the Discovery Channel, the greatest week on tv starts. It's a bad week to be a seal. ____/\___

Aggghhhhhhhhhhh.... One time of year I miss having cable. I <3 shark week... Err... Fest.

Yay shark week! I think that megalodon special is going to be pretty cool!
I was lol'ing at that commercial lol

Well, megalodon was real, the biggest shark that ever lived, bigger than a whale shark, imagine a great white shark that preyed on whale sharks and sperm whales

I know he was real but I mean, do you think they are still around?

Yes ... it's possible it's still around ... a Lazarus Taxon. There's compelling evidence, but until one is caught, it'll still be considered extinct.

It may be, who knows. But with the whale in Hawaii, a logical answer could be that it's entire tail was severed by a very large cargo ship.

If its anything like Bigfoot, then I'm not going to believe. We've been tracking Bigfoot, whom of which lives on land, and can't find him! Haha! Water makes up most of the world and if finding Megalodon is anything like Bigfoot, it's going to take forever!

Yea, I think it's a very good possibility, I mean, look at the coelacanth! It was supposed to be extinct 65 million years ago!, or at the giant oar fish, thought to be extinct, or the giant squid!, the megamouth shark, the frilled shark,or the pigmy whale, which was thought to have gone extinct 2 million years ago( same time megalodon went extinct) was re discovered in 2012, and by the way, that was megalodon's prey

Yea, I think it's a very good possibility, I mean, look at the coelacanth! It was supposed to be extinct 65 million years ago!, or at the giant oar fish, thought to be extinct, or the giant squid!, the megamouth shark, the frilled shark,or the pigmy whale, which was thought to have gone extinct 2 million years ago( same time megalodon went extinct) was re discovered in 2012, and by the way, that was megalodon's prey

Hmmmm, that is plausible! Don't forget the horshoe crab!

Back
Top Bottom