Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #11
SW 20 & Over Club

Send a message via ICQ to ccCapt
Quote:
We can advise, we cannot enforce our will.
What...no Jedi mind tricks? And you wanted to know if you get a light saber......

Check out The build project
ccCapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:09 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to intimatecple
I know that before I found AA (LOL) I had done my own research and was able to barely keep a FOWLR tank up and running with little problems but no beauty to it. Once I found AA (LOL) I have been able to see much better results and a new desire to have a great looking setup and move onto a show tank instead of the tank in the corner. This has all been due to the Advice combined with my own research on that advice. This would probably not be the case if I did not follow and/or research this advice I was given. I guess I really just want to thank all the people who give out this VERY VERY VALUABLE ADVICE!! because you have helped with questions that I have not yet asked but others have .... I HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING EVERYDAY HERE AT AA. NOW GET OUT AND VOTEFOR AA AquaRank.com

Old 11-02-2008, 08:07 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by intimatecple View Post
Why do people ask for help and when any alarming number of people give the same advice....these people do exactly what they want to do which always seems to be the unadvised way to do things. I hope this is written politically correct as I do not want to offend anyone...more a general question.
Yeah, I bet that 99% of those people are immature teenagers (mature and sophisticated teenagers don't fit into this observation). The I.T.'s should be blocked from this site because they annoy me, as well as others here and aren't useful contributors of knowledge to the aquaria hobby, when they demonstrate maladaptive behaviors. Just plain immature. Those infantiles are what's keeping this site from being #1 I assure you.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLiquid View Post
Yeah, I bet that 99% of those people are immature teenagers (mature and sophisticated teenagers don't fit into this observation). The I.T.'s should be blocked from this site because they annoy me, as well as others here and aren't useful contributors of knowledge to the aquaria hobby, when they demonstrate maladaptive behaviors. Just plain immature. Those infantiles are what's keeping this site from being #1 I assure you.

yeah but at the same time, there is no reason to be an uptight blowhard 100% of the time either

im not a teenager, but i assure every1 here that im verrrrrrrrry immature. i do believe, that i do , somewhat, contribute.

i dont believe that its necessary to block people simply due to someone elses not likeing them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIftOkWbLWo
rob28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 08:46 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Freak

i just didnt like your responce due to the stereotyping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIftOkWbLWo
rob28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:29 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to intimatecple
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJLiquid View Post

This is NOT the response I was looking for nor do I expect it from an AA member. This site is here to learn from and teach what you know. As you put it those "immature teenagers" are here. They are not problems. THEY ARE HERE TO LEARN. and I would almost guarrentee that they are NOT the only ones not taking advantage of the lessons to be learned. Your Post was inappropriate at the very least.

Barry
Old 11-02-2008, 10:35 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

People are getting what your trying to get here lol

Tags
rio

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com