Just For Fun: The Dumbest Mistake You Ever Made With A Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used a cracked bucket for a water change and didn't realize until I had probably 2 gallons of water on the floor. Unrelated to fish stuff, I also flooded the bathtub about a week ago on accident. Started filling it to clean it and forgot about it. I was just going to fill halfway and let it soak with clr to get some hard water stains off and I walked away and started fixing dinner. Went to use the bathroom later to discover water pouring into the hallway...

OH NO!!!:hide:

Yeah... No fun. I almost used the broken bucket again the other day, too. Water hasn't been my friend these past couple weeks.

My handle broke off of my Lowes bucket, I liked that it was blue like "water", and all the family know it was only for fish water, and like an idiot, I stuck it back on....then the next time I had forgotton about the handle, and with a full bucket of yuck water, spilled a gallon or two because it really was broken, not just slipped out, DUH! (I have about 5 buckets - only one /broken blue one though) :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom