Juwel trigon 350

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big dave

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I wonder if anyone can help I recently purchased trigon 350 corner tank with cabinet I've upgraded from a small basic 190 fish tank to this beast of a tank can anyone help me and advise me what size filter I have in this thing as I need to buy replacement lid and it did not come with it as previous owner lost it I'm not too sure if it's a sixth or 8 bioflow I would appreciate it if someone could help me out on this

Thanks for that could you help me telling me dose the top lid fit all the filters or do I need to buy a certain size as previous owner lost the lid the top of the filter sorry to be a pain but I just want to get it right

You'll need to buy the lid for that tank, they are all different sizes. Good sized tank you've got.
And your not a pain! Isn't a problem

Hi thanks for the reply I do know that I have a JUWEL trigon 350 with a biOrb flow 8.0 what light would you recommend me get in and is there anything that I really should know about this trigon tank

For lighting it's the t5 55cm bulbs. I only use juwel as I love how the tanks look, I have a vision and roma 110. Did have a Rio at one point as well. The trigons are really nice I actually looked at one of those but my vision fit perfectly where I wanted it. Can't say much about the trigon but it's a good choice.

Ok thanks for that . I am a bit worried about the way it on the cabinet it just seem to me that when I do fill it up with warter will it be safe is there anything I can do to the cabinet. It like 350lt tank it just don't seem safe I know I over think things a lot but I just don't want my fish and tank all over the carpet lol . I was thinking of putting some more wood on the cabinet. What do you think on this matter

Is it the original cabinet that you can buy for the tank? If it is it will be fine. They do just sit on top of the cabinet all 3 of mine do. Once they are filled up they are more secure.

Ok I was told that I need to put a mat or a pad under the tank before I put it on the stand is this true or not . I do appreciate all your hlep

Mine just sits straight on to the unit all my juwels are the same. I personally haven't heard of needing to put anything else on the unit.

Ok thanks and how are the trigon 350 like to look after as I say my last tank which is still here is a 90 litre so this is a big jump to a 350 just want to make sure I get everything correct before I start setting it up in a week's time I'm still buying some bits for the tank what colour bulbs do you think I should get for a tropical plant and do you know where I can buy these bulbs at a reasonable price

I find all my juwels really easy to look after, I myself wouldn't buy anything else. My light unit has 2 bulbs one is day lite and the other is warm lite I prefer these for my tanks keeps my plants looking good as well. I buy my bulbs of Ebay I find I get them a lot cheaper on there, not a lot of Lfs sell them just substitutes and they don't last as long.

Do you have C02 in your tank .as I want to try this but don't really know what I have to do . Like do I need to have my air on with it .or do I just put the air on at night when the C02 is off .And what is batter C02 or just feed the plants. You seem to know a lot about this hobby wish I know you when got in to it .My 90L just has rocks and big wood in .so I want this trigon 350 to have plenty of green .��

I don't use CO2 it's not something I wanted to use, the plants I have in my tank just grow wild with my lighting. If you start a thread about it someone could help you with that.

Back
Top Bottom