Keep your eyes open for the 1$/a gallon sale at petco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me either, i dont want the worker to be like.. Salesman; Excuse me sir?
Me: the $1 a gallon sale
Salesman: i dont know what your talking about
Me: "walks out the building"

I just spoke with a petco employee. She knows when the $1/gal sale but she wouldn't tell me when. That she wasn't allowed to say anything about it and to just check every Sunday when they usually start any sale. I want to buy a 55g, 40B and a 20g long.

I called and she said "i dont know, we wont know until the ad comes out"

I didnt know they took calls so late, i was gonna call tommorow but roydooms said he just talked to someone so i tried

roydooms said:
I just spoke with a petco employee. She knows when the $1/gal sale but she wouldn't tell me when. That she wasn't allowed to say anything about it and to just check every Sunday when they usually start any sale. I want to buy a 55g, 40B and a 20g long.

I'm sure that they have the 55 G tanks now for $52 .... At least here in the San Diego area....Petco

ejaramillo01 said:
I'm sure that they have the 55 G tanks now for $52 .... At least here in the San Diego area....Petco

I'm not sure I'm too late for the $52 55g or they are out of stock because they didn't have a 55g when I went there.

I called petco and they Told me that the $1/gal starts today. So in less than 5 minutes, I was there. When I got there I was told that it didn't start today. I pretended i was upset and made one staff tell me when it's going to start. She said it will start next Sunday :)

I bought a 55g though that was on clearance for $52.

Good luck!

Last edited:
roydooms said:
I called petco and they Told me that the $1/gal starts today. So im less than 5 minutes, I got there. When I got there I was told that it didn't start today. I pretended i was upset and made one staff tell me when it's going to start. She said it will start next Sunday :)

I bought a 55g though that was on clearance for $52.

Good luck!

Awesome! I'll call them again later this week.

I got my 75 gal for $1 a gal
the hood and lighting were not available at petco petsmart or the place I got the tank. I found a broken light at petsmart
they told me a tank that size is some word I cant remember. I had to get hood and light online. There wasnt that big of a differance. They told me 55 gal and lower is something they have supplies for all the time.

Per the PETCO facebook page, the sale appears to start next week. They said this:

Pssst, next week we'll be having a sale in all our stores that has been very popular in the past. I can't say what it is but here's a hint. If the sale took place in Belgium, it would be called the "Euro per Litre Sale". Any guesses?

It has to be, right?

Back
Top Bottom