Keep your eyes open for the 1$/a gallon sale at petco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have thirteen tanks as it is. Only 8 in use and dont have room for anymore unless I make my kids move away. Lol already given away a 180 and 120 gallon tanks and two 20 longs. Still have a 5s, 10s and 15s in the shed. If I could set up tanks outside.. I'd be in trouble.

Soooooo, is the sale today?

Depends on where your at, when i was in Wyoming i asked Friday of last week and she said they had the sale a month before, she said they go on sale every couple of months. Since ive been back in Arizona i havent talked to my LFS.

I went to the store next to my work and they have alot of tanks set out. I saw like 20 40gal breeders so it should be comin.

Ikr it's thirty gallons but I REALLY want a fifty five gallon and then I'd be SO happy thankfully my grandma lives close by and she has a room that is basically empty.... ;)

Can't wait for that sale! I'm going to upgrade to a 55 Gallon when the sale goes back on.

My local one confirmed it's tomorrow, well today now, lol. They didn't have an 55's when I was there on Thurs, maybe that changed because they honestly had maybe 20 tanks total

No I asked 2 different employees Thursday that I've become chummy with.

Back
Top Bottom