Keep your eyes open for the 1$/a gallon sale at petco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems quite strange that Petco is having this type of sale, because I went there about a month ago and checked out the tank prices, it was twelve dollars for a ten gallon, but twenty five dollars for a twenty-nine gallon...

Yeah. My county has a lot of stuff closed on Sunday it's really stupid. Like if you go to best buy right now and wanted to buy a new flatscreen, you couldn't. It's open, it's just theres a "blue sticker" on it, so you can't buy it today.

You live in paramus dont you? They even close the mall on sunday!! LOL

Nope. I've been to their mall a lot though. I do think Paramus is in my county.

Last edited:
I'm heading back out now in search of a stand for a 40B and a 20L. I already got the 20 but I sooo want the 40 as well. It's like a kid in a candy store over here. looking for more tank space as I type;....

Yeah kid in a candy store. I haven't even got my 75Gallon running yet and I bought more.

Got ideas coming out the ying yang. Here is what I bought. No clue where I'm gonna put them or on what yet.:ermm:

1-55 Gal
1-40 Gal Breeder
2-20 Gal Long
5-10 Gal

125.00(y)

Plus other stuff too (ended up spending 470.00) yikes LOL (thank goodness for charge card).:whistle:

Saw the 125 gallon, I know that wasn't on sale, but wanted to see it cause alot of people have that size. OH MY GOD that is HUGE!!!!!!!! I'm like no way, my 75 is as big as I wanna go!!!!!!! (Well....... for now lmao)

In my store there were no 55, but I think it is too skinny. The 40 was just the right dimensions. Now that I think about it though, I should've gotten. 15g for a sump instead of a 10g...

Ended up exchanging the 10 for a 20L. Apparently, the 15s weren't on sale and it would've cost more to get the 15 than to get the 20...

Back
Top Bottom