Keep your eyes open for the 1$/a gallon sale at petco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah thanks to this thread I found out mine is also having this sale, and for the next 3 weeks! Thanks to you all for finding this!!

Im going to try and get a 20 Gallon! I have an empty 10 gallon.. but the fish i want for it will be too crowded in a 10 gallon! :)

I want to get either another ten gallon or another five gallon. But I will be gone for some days in july so I hope I don't miss the sale!!

Yep, just got back. Had planned on getting more 40 breeders. They're going to call me when they get more. Apparently, they've only sold 2 this year, so they don't carry more than one at a time.

Here's what I got (just pretend it isnt sideways)
img_1420063_0_cc4809c89117fd97ee24e1aa85f7e5e4.jpg

A 40 breeder, 20 long, and 29. $89 ;)

mfdrookie516 said:
Yep, just got back. Had planned on getting more 40 breeders. They're going to call me when they get more. Apparently, they've only sold 2 this year, so they don't carry more than one at a time.

What do you plan to put in those tanks? if you bought that here it would be like 99$ because sales tax is ridiculous. -__-

Last edited:
How could this sale go on for three weeks? Won't they run out in a few days?

mfdrookie516 said:

I hate you SO much...

I'm heading out now! Wish me luck! I still don't know what tank(s) I;m gonna get but I guess I'll decide when I get there. lol

Yeah. My county has a lot of stuff closed on Sunday it's really stupid. Like if you go to best buy right now and wanted to buy a new flatscreen, you couldn't. It's open, it's just theres a "blue sticker" on it, so you can't buy it today.

Last edited:
carey said:
I'm heading out now! Wish me luck! I still don't know what tank(s) I;m gonna get but I guess I'll decide when I get there. lol

Awesome. Get some 20 gallons.!

... I'm surprised in you rook. I expected more wit but I only got a haha. ;) Your finally setting up a reef?! That's awesome.!

I have to be careful about my sarcastic attitude... some people are sensitive and don't realize its all in fun

I am going to go back once they get some more tanks in though. I'm at least getting one more 40 breeder, maybe more. We're hopefully moving in the next month and the house we're looking at has a basement that my wife told me could be my fishroom :)

Back
Top Bottom