Keeping frozen food ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jess1ca

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone else's significant other get irritated with keeping frozen foods with the rest of the food? My husband says its his biggest pet peeve about me lol. I also keep worms, wax worms, night crawlers, meal worms and oysters in the fridge lol. I wonder how I can justify the reasoning i keep em in a sense he will understand haha! To him he thinks they should just be fed pellets and flake, I try to tell him how boring it would be to eat the same thing everyday but he just don't get it :)

My wife let's me keep beefheart and bloodworms in the freezer. Haven't tried nightcrawlers yet, she is scared to death of them lol.

aaronjohn20 said:
My wife let's me keep beefheart and bloodworms in the freezer. Haven't tried nightcrawlers yet, she is scared to death of them lol.

The worms and stuff are for my turtle :) I have mussels, scallops, bloodworms, brine shrimp, krill and clams on a half shell in the freezer and oysters and the rest of the turtle food in the fridge. He even makes me put them all on they're own shelf haha! They are packaged so I don't see what the big deal is lol but he says the fish eat better than we do!

AndrewsPistol said:
The worms and stuff are for my turtle :) I have mussels, scallops, bloodworms, brine shrimp, krill and clams on a half shell in the freezer and oysters and the rest of the turtle food in the fridge. He even makes me put them all on they're own shelf haha! They are packaged so I don't see what the big deal is lol but he says the fish eat better than we do!

Lol, if he thinks the fish eat better than you two do then maybe you should fix him your fishes food! Lol, that would be some funny stuff. My oscar and albino acf love worms

Back
Top Bottom