Key Largo *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JennaSimpson

Aquarium Advice Activist
Not sure if this is the place for it but I'm going scuba diving , lobstering , and snorkeling in Key Largo on the 23rd . Has anyone else experienced this island ?! I would love some inside information as this is my first time going . The reefs are supposed to be amazing because they've been protected for 40 or so years . Can't wait to see all of the underwater wildlife 8) . After this trip I might be getting into sw sooner than expected .... Hehe I have a feeling it's going to give me the itch ;)

I did that exact line up in the spring in key west and it was the most fun experience I have ever had. It was beautiful there. Ahhh I get so excited thinking about it!!!!! Lobstering was the best because you get to see so much wildlife and you get to eat lobster! I stuck my head under a rock to see if there was a lobster and a moray eel came out to greet me lol so be careful with that much. Also had a shark swimming around me but he lost interest very fast and swam off

Back
Top Bottom