Kicked out the bf, fish are my only friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, that's cool. The only reptiles I have owned were a land tortoise, and a few Jackson Chameleons. How big will that snake get?

Sounds like fun! I live on top of a mountain in Al so the only turtles I ever see are box turtles or on tv

I live in Louisiana and I have actually had to scare an alligator snapping turtle out of the road so I didn't run over it. That was scary. I like our box turtles better.

And man, I wish I could skate to the beach and feed sea turtles!

I live in Louisiana and I have actually had to scare an alligator snapping turtle out of the road so I didn't run over it. That was scary. I like our box turtles better.

Yea alligator snapping turtles are beast

★It's pretty cool. Even though we have laws against getting too close to them. I still feed them because I did it since I was a child. We had an incident where people were illegally harvesting them for food. =(

Mice lol that is all live and frozen

★That is crazy, but I guess that is what they are used to. Poor mice lol

★It's pretty cool. Even though we have laws against getting too close to them. I still feed them because I did it since I was a child. We had an incident where people were illegally harvesting them for food. =(
That sucks
★That is crazy, but I guess that is what they are used to. Poor mice lol

Yea my fiance was like can't feed him when i'm home

I mean not often you get to see nature at work

True. I remember my brother was trimming a plant on our farm, and noticed my brother accidentally clipped a coqui frog in half. O.O And I walked into a spider web that day. Let's just say, nature may not like me. Idk lol

True. I remember my brother was trimming a plant on our farm, and noticed my brother accidentally clipped a coqui frog in half. O.O And I walked into a spider web that day. Let's just say, nature may not like me. Idk lol

Nature don't like the many habits of us humans I can say I don't blame them

Back
Top Bottom