Kicked out the bf, fish are my only friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Krissycakes

Aquarium Advice Addict
It good to know that when all goes south in the personal life, your fish are there to keep you company. Have I ever talked to my fish this long.
It is good to know that when you wake up in the morning, your fish greet you with wondering eyes. Wanting some food for breakfast.
It is good to know that my fish are happy, and that I am the one taking care of them.
My problem wasn't because of my fish. But due to the fact that people change. Farewell heart, hope it one day mends itself. =(

It'll get better. Kind of sucks NOW but you will get past this. Looks like you have already made some positive steps in the right direction.

It's Friday; weekend is almost upon us. Here's a puppy to cheer you up...
3mCLPh2.jpg

It'll get better. Kind of sucks NOW but you will get past this. Looks like you have already made some positive steps in the right direction.

One of the cutest puppies I've ever seen and it will get better over time that's why we have pets wether they are dogs cats fish reptiles or spiders :)

It good to know that when all goes south in the personal life, your fish are there to keep you company. Have I ever talked to my fish this long. It is good to know that when you wake up in the morning, your fish greet you with wondering eyes. Wanting some food for breakfast. It is good to know that my fish are happy, and that I am the one taking care of them. My problem wasn't because of my fish. But due to the fact that people change. Farewell heart, hope it one day mends itself. =(

I got into the fish hobby to keep my mind off of things while going through a breakup. It is hard but it all gets better in time!

Woot weekend. Thanks fresh, cute puppy=) think I might get back on my skateboard today.

Here are some long distance hugs and good vibes for ya...

Whenever I'm stressed/upset, I like to sit and watch the fish (while my 3 dogs lay at my feet). It's very relaxing.

It will get better, don't worry :)

Here are some long distance hugs and good vibes for ya...

Whenever I'm stressed/upset, I like to sit and watch the fish (while my 3 dogs lay at my feet). It's very relaxing.

It will get better, don't worry :)

Thank you dmolavi for the long distance hug. I had no one last night to talk to, felt like a lone survivor on Walking Dead.

Lol Hope you don't have many pets for that reason=( To top it off I woke up to find a dead julii cory. So sad, and it was a full moon hmmmm

That's got got me into the hobby my newest pet is a tarantula cause I wanted something odd

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I know how that goes. My last bf had actually bought me my first big tank, so when he left me, I still had the tank as a reminder of him all the time. I loved the fish though, so I was glad to have it, even though it reminded me of him. It's a moot point now though, because I moved across the country. I brought my fish in styro coolers, and I bought a new tank at my new home. I still have a couple of the original fish from him. But, I don't mind anymore. My point is simply that I know it sucks, I am very sorry you have to go through it all. But, it does get better.
I attached pics of my angels that he bought me. They have been with me through 3 houses in 2 states. They came from Washington to Nebraska, and stayed at a motel in Utah. They helped me move my life forward, and I am in a better place now. This hobby is very rewarding and full of amazing people. We are here for you. :)

Attachments

• P7161002.jpg
    P7161002.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 85
  • P7161047.jpg
    P7161047.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom