Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 10-18-2013, 03:06 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Krissycakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Posts: 1,043
Kicked out the bf, fish are my only friends

It good to know that when all goes south in the personal life, your fish are there to keep you company. Have I ever talked to my fish this long.
It is good to know that when you wake up in the morning, your fish greet you with wondering eyes. Wanting some food for breakfast.
It is good to know that my fish are happy, and that I am the one taking care of them.
My problem wasn't because of my fish. But due to the fact that people change. Farewell heart, hope it one day mends itself. =(
__________________

__________________
Krissycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:37 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Cactuspixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 1,830
*hugs*

I hope it mends soon, and when it does, like bones, it will mend stronger than before
__________________

__________________
Cactuspixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
bob mccoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: colorado
Posts: 1,441
Good luck and keep your chin up for the fishies. . we are all here for u
__________________
bob mccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:43 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict
Community Moderator
 
Fresh2o's Avatar



Tank of the Month Award
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 11,802
It'll get better. Kind of sucks NOW but you will get past this. Looks like you have already made some positive steps in the right direction.

It's Friday; weekend is almost upon us. Here's a puppy to cheer you up...
__________________
I am an ALGAE farmer.
Terms of Service | Community Rules | FresH2O's Planted Tank | Fresh2o's Shrimp Tank
Fresh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak
 
Whiteout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh2o View Post
It'll get better. Kind of sucks NOW but you will get past this. Looks like you have already made some positive steps in the right direction.

It's Friday; weekend is almost upon us. Here's a puppy to cheer you up...
One of the cutest puppies I've ever seen and it will get better over time that's why we have pets wether they are dogs cats fish reptiles or spiders
__________________
Whiteout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:58 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Activist
 
callylynn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissycakes View Post
It good to know that when all goes south in the personal life, your fish are there to keep you company. Have I ever talked to my fish this long. It is good to know that when you wake up in the morning, your fish greet you with wondering eyes. Wanting some food for breakfast. It is good to know that my fish are happy, and that I am the one taking care of them. My problem wasn't because of my fish. But due to the fact that people change. Farewell heart, hope it one day mends itself. =(
I got into the fish hobby to keep my mind off of things while going through a breakup. It is hard but it all gets better in time!
__________________
callylynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:01 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Krissycakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Posts: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspixie View Post
*hugs*

I hope it mends soon, and when it does, like bones, it will mend stronger than before
Thanks cactuspixie=) I hope so too. *Hug*
__________________
Krissycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Krissycakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Posts: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob mccoy View Post
Good luck and keep your chin up for the fishies. . we are all here for u
Thanks Bob=) defrosting their breakfast now, my eyes are all puffy tho=(
__________________
Krissycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:08 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Krissycakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Posts: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh2o View Post
It'll get better. Kind of sucks NOW but you will get past this. Looks like you have already made some positive steps in the right direction.

It's Friday; weekend is almost upon us. Here's a puppy to cheer you up...
Woot weekend. Thanks fresh, cute puppy=) think I might get back on my skateboard today.
__________________
Krissycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Krissycakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Kailua Kona, Hawaii
Posts: 1,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteout View Post

One of the cutest puppies I've ever seen and it will get better over time that's why we have pets wether they are dogs cats fish reptiles or spiders
Thank you whiteout, last night was a mess.
__________________

__________________
Krissycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.