Killer deal on craigslist!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocminpin

Aquarium Advice Addict
Oh man.... I there was only a way... Sigh...

I saw a 55g, 4 ft long aquarium on Craigslist for $40!

I wouldn't have a place for such a thing... But sniffle.... Whimper... Blink, blink, blink...

I saw something similar with a wood cabinet stand for $75!

.... I feel you.

Now I just need my mollies to Jump that last 1/2" so the LFS will buy. No bites on Craigslist for them yet. I have Dalmatian and Creamsicle.

Well started with a 10 gal completely way overstocked with 10 fish AHHH and had to get a second for the fry from the mollies alone... Then started rehoming the rest with the exception of one cute little ditzy platy and remaining mollies. Then went to 20 g L cause it was only $20 brand new on craigslist. Put my babies in it and then newborns in the other 10 gal. Then the following week came the 29 gal with filter, filter cartridges, colosseum, hood, lights, extra light all for $40... In it went the 3 adult female mollies and little platy. The remaining 10g is my QT tank with my adult male Molly trying to get over the Camallanus worms!

Craigslist is the land of many joys.

About three weeks ago I picked up a 50 gal, with stand, gravel, air pump, slate, driftwood, hoses, hoods & lights for $65.

I just got a 55g with a stand on Craigslist for $60. The lights and hoods are shot, but I aleady had 2 glass hoods and just saw a 48" light on Ebay I want. Anyway, it's a lot cheaper than $350+ new at lfs.

Saw a 75 gallon with stand, filter, hood and lighting for $50.00. Wish I had more room I would have snagged it. Legit looking stand. Guy was literally giving it away at that price.

Back
Top Bottom