Kimo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capella

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Good morning,

Does anyone know what Guppy forum he belongs to? Jim and I became good friends through this forum and he seriously ill right now. His wife asked that I let his friends on the fish forums, particularly the Guppy forum, know how he's doing. He is in the hospital now and will be for a while. The illness is quite serious. If someone happens to know I'll join that group to tell them or if you happen to be on the same group....

Thank you,

Debbie

Yes, that is the forum he is a member of, I sure hope he gets better soon!!! He is in our thoughts!

Thanks Everyone :) !

Thank you, one and all for your kind thoughts and getwell wishes.

Have been in the hospital twice in the last 10 days finding out that I have an inoperable lung mass. The drs are not sure what it is yet. Will keep you updated or will have Debbie (Capella) post.

Thanks again... and a very specail thanks to Debbie :)

I am sorry to hear that. I hope that the doctors can figure out what it is so they can figure out some kind of treatment. Good wishes and vibes heading your way.

3rd time ER

Back to the ER last night for a visit. Shortness of breath.
The Drs have discovered I have stage IV squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Will be starting Chemo and radiation 10/08.

Just hoping for the best and that I'll be on thes forums for a long time to come.

Thanks Everyone !
Kimo

Hi Kimo. I am sorry to hear you are unwell. I know it probably doesn't mean a lot at the moment, but I just wanted you to know that my aunt was successfully treated for Squamous Cell Carcinoma and like you she was at stage 4 when she was diagnosed. She has been 5 years cancer-free now. Best wishes to you and your family.

Thank you one and all for the good wishes.
I don't think there is time for a second opinion, but it won't stop me from trying. Chemo and radiation treatments start Oct 1, 08.
I already feels like fluid is starting to build beneath my stomach helping to cut off air. I've also come down with congestive heart failure.

Just remember that all of you will be in my heart forever.

Jim
kimo99@earthlink.net

Back
Top Bottom