kudos??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get kudos for posting basically. You can also get and give kudos from other members when you feel they deserve it and when they feel you deserve it for example:

I just gave you 100 of them!! :D

Since your from Jacksonville, Nc and I am originally from New Bern. I'll also give you some :mrgreen:

Slight threadjack - just wanted to say "OohRah!" (going out on a limb w/you being military from Jacksonville :wink: ).
DH is a devildog himself....*hoping* to get orders back to NC in another 18 months though we prefer to steer clear of CL, Cherry Point is more our speed :D

Yea, it's like giving money away :lol: , only you really can't do anything with it :roll: , except give it to soemone else :wink: .

i think so and all you had to do is ask about them and all these folks are givin them away while i had to post for every single one i've got. Good work

8O 8O Yea, I know what it means. Your fixing to load me up again 8) . Thanks, I'll have fun trying to find someone who needs them (weather of not they know they do. :twisted: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom