landing with faulty landing gear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talloulou

Aquarium Advice Addict
8O OMG...if everyone could take a moment and say a quick prayer to whatever higher power you hold true....

They are currently working on landing a passenger jet with broken landing gear on MSNBC.

WooHoo!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: What an awesome pilot. I have a wee bit of a crush on him and I haven't even seen what he looks like yet!!! Yipeee. Happy endings are so fun :mrgreen:

It's good they had a happy ending.

I don't mean to take away from any of it, but Airbus was bragging recently that their planes haven't experienced any problems. I guess they forgot to knock on wood.

CNN (Anderson Cooper) interviewed a passenger on that plane and asked how the landing was. Aside from the "BRACE" being yelled, she said that it was actually more smooth than the "typical" landings; no bounce on touchdown. Awesome pilot for sure! Perfect flaring, zero stall, heck he even drove down the center of the runway!

Yes. thank God. I'm a frequent JetBlue flyer. They might just have the newest fleet of aircraft in the skies. Obviously the pilot was top notch.

I was reading an interview with the pilot on CNN. The Mayor was thanking the pilot for his ability to handle the craft. The pilot was joking and apologized that he was sorry that he was 6in off the white strip in the center of the runway.

That was an awesome job by the Pilot and crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom