Large but overcrowded? Discus video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agreed with jeta and mfd, etc. That's why I said you should do it if you feel led to, but I wasn't going to touch the subject.

Yeah it's totally understandable to be upset with the way people stock their tanks, but we have to remember that everyone has different opinions on proper stocking levels. As long as everything looks healthy and everything seems in order, save the help for someone who is asking for it.

mfdrookie516 said:
I agree. If you aren't an experienced discus keeper and don't know what the equipment/skill level of the aquarist is, stay out of it.

Exactly he could have 5 more but as long as his Perimeters are good and the fish have swimming room and little agression its fine so many stocking guide lines are flawed like inch per gallon pffffffftttttt

Right on Jet A. The difference between telling someone here their tank is overstocked and commenting on youtube, is this is an advice forum. If they post here, they are asking for critique. Youtube, not so much...

No worries Bruin... just discussion of opinions here. Certainly not trying to come down on you, so I apologize if it came off that way.

fort384 said:
No worries Bruin... just discussion of opinions here. Certainly not trying to come down on you, so I apologize if it came off that way.

No no, not at all! It was just that you guys gave good reasons to why it is possibly overstocked and that he could have some possible experience.

Well..Some substrate being stirred..!
NOT being clever, just trying to lighten the subject/strate..

Yeah, I didn't mean to start anything. I later considered that he probably knows what he's doing and may have excellent filtration. It looks well taken care of and I suppose that is as much as you can hope for. I was just amazed at how many fish were in it.

Sorry if any issues arose as a result. ;(

Back
Top Bottom