Largest Aquarium you have ever seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Criptos

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am talking about in someones house, no pet stores, aquariums (sea world and what not) malls, in other words no public places.

does seenig it on a website count .... If so I belive someone in here has an 800gallon built in to the wall and extending into the garage!!!! 8O ... I'm almost positive it is on this site, but maybe not!

no, not on this site. although people have posted links to it on here. i do believe that someone on here knows the guy that did it though.

definetly the most amazing tank ive ever seen (pictures of). in real life at someones house the biggest ive seen was probably around 200 gallons.

If so I belive someone in here has an 800gallon built in to the wall and extending into the garage!!!! ... I'm almost positive it is on this site, but maybe not!
I know the one, it's got the dude snorkeling in it cleaning it.

Biggest one i've seen personally is about 15feet long 6 foot wide and 4 foot high,
dunno how big that is, but it hold a variety of sharks around 2-3foot long.

DeFeKt said:
Biggest one i've seen personally is about 15feet long 6 foot wide and 4 foot high,
dunno how big that is, but it hold a variety of sharks around 2-3foot long.

according to garf that would be approx 2,693 gallons. 8O

I have seen the aquariums at bass pro and they are huuge. The biggest privately in house aquarium is like 1500 gallons or somethin crzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom