Last Chance to Vote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neilanh

Sliced Bread
Have you seen the new "POTM Champ" badges that winners get to display? Here's your chance to get your own!

Submissions for the February POTM contest are now being accepted. Don't delay, head over to the Show-Off forum and submit your entries!

Lots of great submissions this month.

Think you have what it takes to be crowned "POTM Champ"? Submit your photo now and find out. Only a few days left to submit.

Last edited:
You saltie's are getting creamed by the freshie's in terms of number of submissions. tsk tsk.

Only 2 days remain to submit your photos. Monday evening I'll lock down the submissions and the voting will begin.

Don't miss the opportunity to be among the first with the POTM Champ badge!

IT'S TIME TO VOTE!

Head over to the Site Polls forum now to cast your vote. Over 34 photos submitted this month, GOOD JOB GUYS AND GALS!

Let's find out who will be the newest members to don the POTM CHAMP badge!

Why haven't you voted yet in our monthly POTM voting threads? Voting ends on monday at 8:30pm eastern time - don't be late to the party!

Why haven't you voted?

Right now, there are 77 members active on the forums. Only 21 folks total have voted in our monthly Photo of the Month Contest. What are you waiting for?

head over right now to the Site Polls forum and cast your votes in all 3 of the monthly voting threads.

Have no idea what I'm talking about? Send me a note and I'll explain it to you.

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE!

Voting ends in about 5.5 hours. now is the time.

We have a VERY close 3-way race going on in the Saltwater contest this month. Your vote could be the tiebreaker!

Back
Top Bottom